Thursday, January 8, 2015

W.U.B. features Etsy artist: Union Furnishings

Welcome one and all to another great week here at Waking Up Bagtas and our journey through several fantastic Etsy Shops and Artists.

This week we focus on furniture and the amazing items at...


(Photo courtesy of: Etsy)



This shop is uniquely cool because the artist does not focus his/her products of artsy types of products similar to other shops we have featured in the past.

This shop features fantastic furniture ideas, so lets jump right in...

First up, I give you the...



I personally love this lamp. I love the old metal pipe that was used to create the handle and I think the artist was genius use the metal cage structure around the light bulb.

Next up, I give you the...



These table legs are awesome. They are totally cool and retro and I think they would be a fantastic addition to any type of table top, except maybe a glass table top.

Third, I bring you the...



See what I mean about those amazing table legs mentioned earlier. They looks great with this light colored table top to make this super fun desk. 

They final piece of work that I found in this weeks Etsy shop was another set of table legs, but with a slightly different look...

I give you the...



As shown in the picture above, these legs also work great to make a fun table but you may also try them on a slightly smaller scale. Something along the lines of a coffee table perhaps.

Regardless of what you chose to do with the options I have shown you today, know that these products are super cools and I would love to have any of them in my collection.

Stay turned for next week's featured Etsy artist.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment