Thursday, January 1, 2015

W.U.B. features Etsy artist: Chigal's Vintage Eyewear

Welcome back everyone. I pray your holidays were most fantastic!

Here at Waking Up Bagtas I felt we should start of the new year featuring a super fantastic Etsy artist. 

This shop is special because the owner has given us access to super cool, vintage eye wear. I introduce...



(Photo courtesy of: Etsy)

Alright, let's start this post off with a couple of super fun options for sunglasses. I found two particular pairs that I thought were awesome....

Fist up...



and the second option is just as cool...



Now, we move on to some fun options for everyday eye wear. These are so cool. I would totally own them and wear them everyday.

First up...



Next up, I give you some fun frames for the kids in your life...



These next frame options are the ones that I think are the best... They would definitely be the style I would gravitate to, but don't take my word for it, check them out...



and last, but certainly not least I give you the...



So, these are the awesome options that I found while visiting this cool shop. But, she had several options to choose from so stop by and see whats what.

Have a great day!! Stop by next week for another great Etsy Feature!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment