Thursday, December 4, 2014

W.U.B features Etsy artist: The Painted Cottage

This weeks Etsy post is going to be a bit different here at Waking Up Bagtas. I have decided to feature one artist that I found, I love her stuff and thought I would share it with my readers.

Please join me in welcoming: The Painted Cottage


(Photo courtesy of: The Painted Cottage Etsy Shop)

So, let's get this party rollin' and start with a beautiful antique bed idea that come to us straight from the 1700's.....



This bed is amazing!!! I love the colors and the udder romantic feel that it gives to the room. It truly is a bed fit for a Queen.

Next, I found this amazing.....



So beautiful!! I love the rustic feel this cabinet this has. I also love the fact that it has both open shelving on one side and then closed shelving on the other. IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!

Next up, I found so super cute wall hanging ideas....



Moving on through my lovely adventure at The Painted Cottage, I found this amazing.....



Which I felt would be amazing in the same room that was decorated with.....

 &


The next item that I chose from this amazing Etsy shop are the....



So cool and would just add that certain something to any door or piece of furniture of your choosing.

Last, but certainly not least, I chose to share this amazing....



Well, that's it for this weeks Etsy post. I really hope you have enjoyed The Painted Cottage's fantastic items and stop by her store to check out more great ideas.

Stay tuned for next week's featured Etsy artist. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment