Saturday, December 6, 2014

Wingin' It with West Elm

West Elm, West Elm, West Elm.... What are all of the truly nice things that I can say about you?!? Well, let's just say if I huge house and a ton of money you would be the store to supply my decor.

Once again I have to thank my beautiful mother Denise Wilcox for initially introducing me to this store years back. With that being said, let's get a move on it.....


(Collage courtesy of: thelovelylifeofaubrie at Polyvore)
Where to start.... How about floor coverings and this amazing



Next up I will share with you some lighting options.....



Now for wall art, I think you will like the options....



What's up with a place to lay your head....

Tall Upholstered Nailhead + Pivot Storage Bed


Every room needs lots of storage, especially of you are a girl...



Pillows come to us from...



Last, but certainly not least, is the all important seating.....



Well, as always I really hope you like the items I have selected to share with you. Please come back next week to see what I discover!!! Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment