Saturday, December 13, 2014

I Needa some Ikea

I admit, I have never once set foot into an Ikea store. So, why then did I choose this particular store to write about? I'm not sure. 

However, that does not mean I have the inability to pick items that I feel would look together. So, here is what I share with you today...

(Collage courtesy of: thelovelylifeofaubrie @ Polyvore)


I begin this post with some seating options...


(Collage courtesy of: PicMonkey)

Both of these items are amazing. I especially love the bright orange of the chair and feel it would brighten up any room that it is in.

Next, I offer you some selections of tables, both a large coffee table and a smaller side table...


(Collage courtesy of: PicMonkey)

From tables we go onto the next logical section, floor coverings...


(Photo courtesy of: Ikea)

I love this rug. I think it works especially well with this room because of the black and white color. Besides, the design is a bit funky and cool too.

Next up, some lighting options I thought looked cool...


(Collage courtesy of: PicMonkey

Now, some basic curtains that would look good hung over a large window...


(Photo courtesy of: Ikea)

Now we have reached the end and I bring you my last two finds. These are more decorative than anything. But one is a basket so it could double as storage if need be...


(Collage courtesy of: PicMonkey)

So, for someone who never set foot in an Ikea I think I made some really good finds. I hope you agree! Let me know what you think!

Have a great week!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment