Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Michael Kors ~ Daytime & Nightime Looks

I LOVE FASHION!!! But then again, what women in their right mind doesn't. One of my all time favorite Fashion Houses is Michael Kors

I think he has impeccable taste and can make any piece of fabric into something magical and beautiful! Not to mention he is a super witty and completely honest judge on the early seasons of Project Runway

Today I have created two looks for you, one for Daytime and another for Nighttime. I hope you enjoy!!!


(Collage created by: thelovelylifeofaubrie on Polyvore)

Since I did create two looks, I guess its obvious that we start with the more casual Daytime look....

(Collage created by: thelovelylifeofaubrie on Polyvore)

For this look I decided to start with a....



I decided to pair this super sweet sweater with...






Now to accessorize our super fun Daytime look I chose....



Yay!!! Your work day is over and it is time to change for your night out on the time....

(Collage created by: thelovelylifeofaubrie on Polyvore)

For this look I decided to start with a...



and because its chilly outside this time of year I chose a super cute...



For Nighttime accessories I decided to with an...



and finally we make to the elegant shoe to pull this whole ensemble together...



We have reached the end... For those who love Michael Kors I hope you have enjoyed the choices I have given you. 

For those who have never experienced this amazing designer then I am glad to introduce you to him. I hope you fall in love with his clothes as much as I have.

Stay tuned for next weeks Fabulous Fashion post!!! Thanks!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment