Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Violet Vixen ~~ Embrace your Wild Side

Every woman had their wild side, anyone who says they don't, well, is probably in denial and has it pushed deep down somewhere. But, occasionally you will watch something or find something on the Internet that triggers a reaction and out it comes......

Welcome to mine, I was recently introduced to a website called The Violet Vixen by my best friend Gail. This is the collage I created through Polyvore, I hope you enjoy it. 



(Collage from Polyvore: by thelovelylifeofaubrie featuring The Violet Vixen)


So, where do we start..... At the top of course. For this sinfully sassy outfit the top consists of a super fun

(Photo courtesy of: The Violet Vixen)

Now we move down to do super sexy 

(Photo courtesy of: The Violet Vixen)

Now, I understand this outfit may seem simple and on the racy side but, that doesn't mean you can't spice it up even more with some super dramatic accessories.

Let's begin with some
(Photo courtesy of: The Violet Vixen)

and last, but no least, for this wild outfit

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail, Violet Vixen


(Photo courtesy of: The Violet Vixen)

Well, that's it. That is the outfit that has brought the teeniest tiniest glimpse of me other wise well hidden dark side. 

I know it may seem inappropriate to some but I absolutely love it.

Catch ya'all later!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment