Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bedroom Fun from Polyvore

It's common knowledge that a persons bedroom is their sanctuary. I'm no different, I adore my bedroom and the warmth and comfort that one particular room seems to bring me.

So, why not make a sanctuary as peaceful and comfortable as possible. I present to you one of the many ideas for a perfect sanctuary........



 
(Collage provided by: thelovelylifeofaubrie on Polyvore)

Lets start with the best place in the whole dang sanctuary.... THE THRONE (a.k.a the bed)
I found myself drawn to the beautiful design of the wrought iron bed frame and its whimsical romantic feel.

(Photo courtesy of: Laura Ashley)

Now, to comfy the heck out of the Throne. Duh, the most logical place is to start with pillows. I'm not going to fill this section with a ton of pictures of different pillows, but my personal Throne has 6 pillow, 1 body pillow and a couple of stuffed animals, don't judge!

For this post however, I found two pillows that I think would make perfect accent pillows....

(Photos courtesy of: CMBCollections on Etsy & Pier 1)

So, we have covered the bed and the some of the pillows. But how do we keep ourselves warm and add some more flair to the space, no biggie, I have that handled.......

(Photos courtesy of: Hot Topic, Serena and Lily, & Bluefly)

For this bed I started with an adorable anime Black and Butler Throw, followed by some really soft Palazzo Sheets, and finished off by a beautiful Aspen Throw Blanket

For the rest of the sanctuary we need light and of course some amazing nightstand tables. So, for the lighting I picked out some super amazing Margaux Teal Shell Lamps to add that romantic dim light feel.....

(Photo courtesy of: Lamps Plus)

Please note that for both the lamp shown above and the following nightstand you would nee two of each. One for each side of the bed.

Well, we have reached the final piece of our amazing personal sanctuary, the nightstands. For this room I chose something that had a pop of color and would tie the color of the lamps in with the rest of the room.

These amazing Tukang Side Tables are just the thing......

(Photo courtesy of: Puji)

That's it folks!! I have brought you to the end of the perfect sanctuary of piece and comfort. I hope you liked the ideas I showed you here and come up some wonderful ideas of your own.

Catch Ya Later!!!!


Monday
Mop It Up Mondays | I Should be Mopping the Floor
Much Ado About Monday | Huckleberry Love
Inspire Me Monday | Create with Joy
Menu Plan Monday | I'm an Organizing Junkie
Craftastic Monday Linky Party | Sew Can Do
Mad Skills Party | Mad in Crafts
Mix it Up Monday | Flour Me with Love

Tuesday
Two Cup Tuesday | Pint Sized Baker
Share It Link Party | The Winthrop Chronicles
The Inspiration Board: Creative Party | Homework

Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday { Linky} | Marvelous Mommy
Whimsy Wednesday | The NY Melrose Family
Wonderful Wednesday | Ducks 'n a Row
Fluster's Creative Muster {Linky Party} | Fluster Buster

Thursday
All Things Thursday | Posed Perfection
Showcase Your Talent Thursday | What's Cooking Love?
Create It Thursday | Lambert's Lately

Thrifty Thursday | Living Well Spending Less
The Weekend Retreat Link Party | Mommy On Demand
Full Plate Thursday | Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Friday
Come Link with Me | Liz Marie Blog
I’m Lovin’ It Friday’s | Tidy Mom
Friendship Friday | Create With Joy
Weekend Retreat| The Best Blog Recipes
Pin Worthy Projects | Domestic SuperHero


Saturday
Anything Goes | Bacon Time with Hungry Hypo
Super Saturday Link Party | Made From Pinterest

Sunday
Bewitch Me & Titi Linky Party | TitiCrafty
Share It Sunday | denise designed
Think Pink Sunday | Flamingo Toes









1 comment: