Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pier 1 Imports Inspiration

For as long as I can remember my beautiful, wonderful, adorable (yes, I am definitely laying it on thick) mother, Denise Wilcox and I have loved to spend time together walking around window shopping and wandering up and down isles in our favorite stores.

One of those stores just so happens to be Pier 1 Imports. So this whole post is to pay homage to a fantastic store with great ideas....

(Photo courtesy of: thelovelylifeofaubrie at Polyvore)


Because this post is not focused on one particular room in the house I am just going to jump right into showing the items that I choose.

First up.....


(Photo courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

This piece will at a super fun touch of white sand and blue skies to whatever room you chose to put it in. For me, the waves at a relaxing touch of calm. 

Next up, another super cool piece of art....


(Photo courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

This cityscape painting would look super spiffy in any office, home office or den.

Third up on our super spiffy look, this super fun....


(Photo courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

I mostly loved this pillow because it is so close to the holiday season and it has a super cute Reindeer on it.

Fourth, another super cuddly pillow...


(Photo courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

This wonderful pillow draws it's inspiration from the Mediterranean with its wonderful blue decorations.

Now, for tables...


(Collage courtesy of: Pic Monkey & Pics courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

I love, love, love these tables. They have a laid back, Bohemian feel to them for some reason and I just love their simplicity.

Chairs, chairs....OMG, we need chairs!!!! Don't for get the lighting either. How about these delicious beauties.....



(Collage courtesy of: Pic Monkey & Pics courtesy of: Pier 1 Imports)

Well, that's that my Dearies. I hope you have enjoyed some the fun ideas I found from this super fun store. 

P.S. I would love to hear from you and see what great Pier 1 ideas you come up with. 

Thanks for stopping by!!!















2 comments:

  1. Love love love your choices! Let's go to Pier 1!!! Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Let's go to Pier 1 and hang out! I love you!

    ReplyDelete