2 medium boneless, skinless chick breast
1 large sweet onion, peeled & diced
1 bushel of broccoli crowns, cut stems off & slice in half
8 oz. of Fettuccini noodles, dry
16 oz. jar of Ragu Alfredo sauce
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dry oregano
1 tsp. dry basil
1 tsp. dry parsley
8 oz. of Italian blend shredded cheese
- in a large pot fill 3/4 way with water & bring to a boil.
- next, add noodles & boil for 12 minutes.
- in a medium sauté pan on medium-high heat cook chicken until no longer pink. About 10 minutes.
- remove chicken from pan, cut in half lengthwise, then into chunks width wise
- then, remove noodles from heat, drain water, cover & set aside.
- using the same pan as the chicken, add the onions. Cook until translucent, about 5-10 minutes.
- now, add: chicken, broccoli & sauce. Cover & simmer about 5 minutes on medium-low heat
- Uncover, add all spices & simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- now remove sauce from heat, stir in noodles, top with cheese & serve
Yum, yum, yum!!! So delicious and super simple to make. Makes at least 4 servings. Enjoy!!!