Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Aeropostale Fashion

I have to admit, I have a secret love for the clothes at Aeropostale. I think that are amazing and if I could fit in them I would go broke shopping there.

With that being said I would love to share with my fantastic readers some of the outfits that I would choose if I had the opportunity. First up would be one of my casual "cooler weather" picks........

Untitled #2

(Collage from Polyvore by: thelovelylifeofaubrie featuring AĆ©ropostale)



The shirt is simple and comfy. I love the color because it is bright and I think it adds a great pop of color.

(Photo courtesy of: Aeropostale V-neck T-shirt)

The shorts are super cute because they have that distressed look to them. They are short, but not raunchy and will look great with or without tights. So the major plus, you can wear them all summer and into the fall. Hooray!!!!


Since we are talking about a cooler weather look we will be adding tights to our look today. Nothing super fancy, just simple and black. 

(Photo courtesy of: Aeropostale Solid Tights)

For footwear I would go for something sleek and simple. A super cute ankle booty should do the trip.......


Now for the fun parts, less accessorize this fun outfit. First up a totally floral infinity scarf that will add fun flavor to the outfit.


And last but not least for this playful "cool weather" outfit I have come to adore. A super cute, but simple necklace......


Well, that brings up to the end of this lovely post with full of my fun ideas for a playful "Cool Weather" Outfit. I really hope you like it and it inspires you to find your own fun looks.

See you next week for more fun outfits!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment