Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bluedazzling Inspirations from Sur La Table

What does the color blue inspire in you? For me, it is wonder, inspiration and creativity......

I guess its a good thing then that I decided to use blue as my inspiration for this weeks home decor post, featuring an adorable store called Sur La Table

(Collage courtesy of: thelovelylifeofaubrie @ Polyvore)

There is no rhyme or reason for this post. I found all of these beautiful blue dishes, towels, and random things and decided to share them. 

So, let's just jump right in with cups and plates......

First off, a:


Next we have a:


Third on our table travels we have this.....



and then there was this.....



Okie Dokie, now that we have mugs and bowls let's move onto the next beautiful blue beauties, which are.......




OK, now that we have the towels and napkins covered. Let's get to the yummy food delivery devices......

First up:


Drink delivery is next with this....



Finally, we end our delightful journey through Sur La Table with two super fun items......

Item one is a.....



and last up today is a super cute.....



So, once again I ask, what does the color blue inspire in you? I hope you have liked the choices I bought to you today. 

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Have a great day!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment